Spreading hope and joy through handmade creations. Hydrangeas to me are like a flag in a dessert season saying even here, He is faithful. We planted a hydrangea after we lost our first baby as a reminder of how steadfast the Lord was during the hardest and most emotional season we have been through. My hope is that these Hydrangea earrings are a reminder of the Lord's Steadfast love through every season.
Spreading hope and joy through handmade creations.
Each pair of our earrings are handmade and unique. No two pairs are the same, which makes our jewelry truly one of a kind. These earrings are perfect for everyday use because they are very light-weight and versatile. With the handmade nature of our earrings- your pair may look slightly different than the pair pictured.
A few things to remember before ordering:
- All items will ship 5-7 business days after purchase
- Because our earrings are Handmade, the pair you receive will look slightly different than the pair pictured! Colors can also vary from your screen to the pair in real life.
- Double-check all information at check-out
- Because each pair is handmade from clay, slight imperfections are to be expected.
- Please handle all earrings with care and refer to our FAQ page on how to care for your earrings.
- All sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges