I’ve wanted to create a floral design for earrings that represented the loss we experienced, while also representing the strength of continuing to move forward. Flowers, much like art are a representation to me of beauty from ashes, much like what I saw the Lord do through our first miscarriage and now the three more we have experienced. Gladiolus: strength, remembrance, faithfulness. Poppy: also symbolizing remembrance.
A few things to remember before ordering:
- All items will ship 5-7 business days after purchase
- Because our earrings are Handmade, the pair you receive will look slightly different than the pair pictured! Colors can also vary from your screen to the pair in real life.
- Double-check all information at check-out
- Because each pair is handmade from clay, slight imperfections are to be expected.
- Please handle all earrings with care and refer to our FAQ page on how to care for your earrings.
- All sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges